Net Weight 8.8 OZ. (250g)
Organic Cassava Flour 90%, Water 10%
Our pasta cooks up firm and can be enjoyed
in a variety of dishes.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed (can sub half the basil leaves with baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (can sub chopped walnuts)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
Pulse all ingredients together
Boil pasta for about 9 minutes or until done
Put the basil paste in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil, heat, and toss with pasta.